Help us build the future of Typefully
We're a small, focused team of individual contributors (Francesco, Fabrizio, and Alberto), building Typefully — the best app for creators on Twitter to craft great tweets and threads.
We love building polished, delightful software that empowers our users to create their best content, collaborate, and publish online.
We're looking to expand our team with a software engineer who is full-stack in the real sense of the word. Someone who has great taste in software and user experience, and is highly skilled in frontend and backend technologies; a true generalist.
Remote. Western Europe (±3h).
$50-80k/year + profit sharing
This is a full-time role with a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
You will join the small team designing and building Typefully. We’re all working on the product, getting our hands dirty in code, and debating UX choices and big-picture direction. You will jump right in with us.
You'll work on shaping features, coding them, and deploying them to production, taking ownership of the projects you work on.
The technologies we currently use are:
- TypeScript + NextJS/React on the frontend;
- Python + Django on the server.
Typefully empowers tens of thousands of creators to get their voices heard on Twitter. We have built a great foundation, with steady product-led growth that’s allowing us to expand the product and grow our ambition.
You can help us to make Typefully the writing app for the web, the place you go to when you want to publish something online.
- You have a killer taste for great design and software. We don’t mind the gap.
- You are experienced in both frontend and backend technologies.
- You are great at communicating your ideas in writing.
- You care about details, about how the things you build work from the inside out.
It’s a plus if:
- You have prior experience working on rich text editors.
- You have prior experience with our exact tech stack.
We are an async and remote team that syncs once or twice per week. We prefer written text, and recording Looms over disruptive meetings. Our goal is to have a life-over-work approach that preserves focus and flexibility to favor deep work and happiness.
We pick the very best tools to enable our workflows, like Notion, Linear, GitHub, and Basecamp.
We do all-paid offsite twice per year to meet in person and discuss strategy. The last one was in Ericeira, Portugal 🇵🇹
Compensation and Benefits
- Base compensation of $50-80k/year, depending on your experience.
- Quarterly profit-sharing program where a percentage of profits is split among all employees.
- Latest MacBook (Apple Silicon), to code as fast as you can think
- We help you set up your home office or pay for your co-working space.
How to Apply
Write us a brief email with a sense of your prior work, your motivation for seeking this job, and any questions you may have.